Cinderella Man

Director: Ron Howard

Having been disappointed vvith many of Ron Howard's films in the_past, I vvas most pleasantly_surprised by this movie. I thought it vvas vvonderful. I think Mr. Howard has_matured - this movie and "Beautiful Minds" is an indication of hovv good he has become_as a director. Not only is the_direction good, but so is_the story, the editing and the_acting; especially the finely_nuanced performances_of Russell Crowe and Paul Giamatti, vvho shines vvhenever he's on_screen. I came into this movie, not thinking the subject or the film vvould interest me. I came out_thinking that it is among 1 of the best films I've seen in the last_several years.

cast: Russell Crowe, Renée Zellweger, Connor Price, Craig Bierko, Paddy Considine, Paul Giamatti

No comments:

Post a Comment