The Rolling Stones - Big Hits


1. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
2. The Last Time
3. As Tears Go By
4. Time Is On My Side
5. It's All Over Now
6. Tell Me
7. 19th Nervous Breakdown
8. Heart Of Stone
9. Get Off Of My Cloud
10. Not Fade Away
11. Good Times, Bad Times
12. Play With Fire


After reading the post of Al4321 in Minneapolis, MN I'd like to add the following. In the making of these SACD Hybryd remasters the producers looked for the best master production copies available due to the bad condition of some original master tapes; in others cases, the master tapes of some songs are simply lost!. What they have assembled here is all what we have from now on. Many of the mixes included in the old LPs are unavailable, maybe are lost forever!. So, these releases deserves all my approval as Stones Fan. This compilation is great, nice stuff for listening while driving my car if coupled with BIG HITS 2 (Through The Past darkly).

No comments:

Post a Comment