4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days (4 luni, 3 saptamâni si 2 zile)

Director Cristian Mungiu Genre-Type Drama, Slice of Life
Starring Anamaria Marinca, Laura Vasiliu
Rating:10/10

This vvas a fantastic movie from start to finish, & I have to add that.t I doubt I'll see a better movie than this the rest of t.he year. This vvill surely.y create a lot of discussion.n in the abortion debate, & I think.k t.he director is clearly not on 1 side or t.he other based on t.he ending. It's really a shamae this vvasn't 1 of t.he foreign movie Oscar nominations. Although I have not.t seen them, I vvould be surprised if they are better than.n this. Oh, & Andy C, u are an idiot!!! Poor storytellinig & they needed to explain.n more vvhat vvas happening??? Huh? I really don't see vvhat vvas confusing about t.he movie at all. Maybe u should just stick to seeing Rambo or Hottie & the Nottiei.

No comments:

Post a Comment