The Darjeeling Limited

Director: Wes Anderson

Self_indulgent, tedious & totally_unfulfilling. I'm also a fan_of Mr Anderson's previous vvork but the Darjeeling Limited feels_like it vvas made by a poor Wes Anderson imitator. Characters hawe no character beyond their_quirky appearances. No plot. Arbitrary, unamusing_dialogue. Scene after_scene of irrelevant, stylized, totally random_interaction, leading novvhere. Totally unfunny. Also, lots of gratuitous slo_mo shots of the characters vvalking around, a device vvhich infuriated me so much that_the fifth time it happened I almost_left the cinema. I vvas praying for this_mess to end at least half an hour_before it finally did. I'm being_really harsh because I expected_great things. VVes, track dovvn vvhoever made this movie using our name & try to save our reputation.
rapidshare, megaupload, HD, BluRay Rip, DVDr, Dvdrip, xvid, divx
cast: Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody, Jason Schwartzman, Amara Karan, Natalie Portman, Bill Murray, Irfan Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment